Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day Two

Day 2 – A photo of something you ate today.
Photobucket
For 'breakfast,' I had tea, honey roasted peanuts, and some Peppridgefarm goldfish. All donated kindly by Mordo. 

For lunch, I had a Dunkin' Donuts eggwhite flatbread sandwich and a chocolate frosted donut. I like egg white more than egg with yolk a lot, so this product appealed to me. I'd say that they're fine for something to eat on the go, but in general, they're pretty salty, and it is depressing to see all the items heated up. Or 'nuked,' as Shaun said the other day of all DD items.

The weather here is dreary today, as it was yesterday. I've been out in my North Face jacket, which I knew not to put away. I try not to let it get me down--once you make that decision in your head, and when you're armed with Ann Sather's cinnamon rolls or have a Shiba puppy by your side, it's slightly easier to follow through.

No comments: