Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day Three

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Perhaps these '30 Day Challenges' are meant for young, free spirits, i.e. unmarried. In any case, I guess my idea of a perfect first date (or a place to receive your engagement ring) would be the Art Institute of Chicago. If I get tired, you (Mordo) can take me across the street to Bennigan's. Or we can walk the rest of the block and you (Mordo) can take me to McDonald's for an even cheaper, more satisfying  meal.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ideally, the museum would not be crowded, and would be soothing, like Ando Tadao's Museum of Modern Art in Forth Worth. You wouldn't have to wait in a line that wraps around a giant cement upside cone thingie and then snakes its way up the escalators, like I had to last summer at the National Art Center in Tokyo for an exhibition of stuff from the Orsay.

If you are not Mordo, and you want to take me out on a date, a perfect one would be to a White Sox game. But I think the only other 'dude' who is permitted to take me out, by MordeKei standards, would be Southpaw.
Photobucket

No comments: