Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shiba World

Photobucket2011 Mameshiba Calendar 
Photobucket
Mitsu is bed-less because she destroys them, and towel-less because she pees on them. So she is left with the hardwood floor or our laps. Here, she is nestled between my calves, on her back, teeth exposed. Also photographed are my fleece socks, which I've realized, after living in the Midwest for 26 years, are absolutely necessary in the winter. Do they come in non-hippie, non-40 year old mom prints? (I'm sure they do, but I don't actually care. Warmth is my priority!)

Today, we went to the vet so she could get some more puppy vaccination shots and to check on her heart murmur. The vet reports that she no longer hears the murmur! Unfortunately though, Mitsu was not treated to Gerber baby food like she was during her first visit. She got rid of her murmur, allowed the vet tech and vet to probe and prick her, and all she got were some cookies! Life is so hard for a sweet faced puppy. So I gave her the beloved chicken and chicken gravy baby food when we got back. After playing with her millions of toys, and after I did my nails and after Mordecai played Metal Gear Solid 4, she got sleepy and sweet, like nectar, like her name.

3 comments:

kira said...

OMG THAT PHOTO!!!! so KRAZY KEWT.

Jade said...

dude, i LURVE your pajamas and your fleece hippie LLA PTA mom socks. mitsu ain't bad either!

Neda B. said...

Kei! I love your blog, your puppy & your socks!! Just had to share- look forward to more posts :)