Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mouths

Last Saturday while eating popcorn, I chipped my lower front tooth. It was bothersome at first, but I've gotten used to the new sensation of my tongue constantly rubbing up on a jagged tooth. It's not noticeable unless I point it out to people, but being the daughter of a dental assistant, I ought to get it fixed.

That same weekend, I came across Domo-kun campaigning for Halloween candy at Target. The Back-to-School section is being transformed into Halloween Nation, with the help of Domo-kun everywhere, as himself, as a mummy, as Frankenstein. This furry clutch/pencil case contained Domo-kun candy bracelets. It is all random and wonderful at once; everyone should check the displays out. And Domo Nation!!!

Though more sugary, this kind of corn is much easier on your teeth.

2 comments:

thetiniestspark said...

HALLOWEEN NATION

i wish it were so, here. i miss candy corn.

wes said...

you look like you came back from the dentist with too much novacaine