Monday, May 09, 2011

Weekend

Day 20 – The meaning behind your blog name.
'Keipop' was coined back in college to express what is popular with Kei. 'Nation' was a common suffix we used to add to words for emphasis, like 'homework nation,' as in 'I'm in homework nation,' or something like that. I think that was high school vocabulary that survived into college. My blog is the land of all things popular and mainstream with me. 

Day 21 – A photo of something that makes you happy.
Well, obviously Mitsu makes me happy, so I will post something else in addition. 
Photobucket
My home. There are 2 cherry trees in the back. Maybe it's more like 1.5; the other one is like, half alive, or clearly missing a big branch. I like the plastic grocery bag that is caught in, or decorating, the tree at the very top. I am very grateful for this home and try to treat it right, but I'm so messy and lazy. When I clean, Mitsu looks worried. I think she's used to the clutter that accumulates; she certainly likes her toys all over the floor. I think she's also concerned that the vacuum cleaner will come out. She gets angry at it when it's on, and then sniffs it when it's all over.
Photobucket
Her nose drips when she's in the car, sniffing out the window. She tries to get a handle on the nose juices by spraying it outside, but the wind usually pushes it back on my face.

No comments: