Monday, April 25, 2011

Days Five, Six, Seven

What a blogging-delinquent weekend. It was a cooking-heavy weekend, as well as puppy health issues-heavy weekend. Mitsu has been having some tummy troubles, and she also had a random allergic reaction to something on Saturday night. I'll be calling the vet soon; I hope the desk attendants are like, "Oh poor Mitsu! Bring her in right away." She hung out with them when she got spayed. Anyway, here are Days 5 through 7 in one post.

Day 5 – A photo of yourself two years ago.
Photobucket
Two years ago, I wore bright colors and frequented Golden Nugget more than I do now. I still get the Guadelajara Skillet.

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you’d love to keep as a pet.
Photobucket
I think Mitsu would have a ball with another creature in the house, but I think capybaras are really mellow and would want nothing to do with Mitsu-like creatures. I think her ideal companion would be an equally enthusiastic-for-life!!!!!!!111 male Shiba or a Jack Russell Terrer. But I also think I'd die if I had to take care of another dog. 

Day 7 – Your dream wedding.
Photobucket 
Been done did it!

2 comments:

Neda B. said...

I love this idea of blogging something different every day like this...hmmm I may steal the idea sometime! :) Loving the posts.

kei said...

Thanks Neda! Please feel free to steal away. It's fun--I was thinking I'd wonder how I'll be 30 days from the starting point, as well as how I'll look back 30 days from the first day :D