Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A rainy day in Humania

Yesterday it rained hard in my Animal Crossing town, Humania. There was thunder, ephemeral flashes of lightening, and pouring rain. When I went inside a building or a house, I could still hear the rain beating on the rooftop; I like this attention to detail Nintendo bothered to consider. I was hoping to catch another coelacanth, since they're supposedly only catchable when it's raining or snowing, but all I got were stupid sea bass.

I'm still pretty peeved about Lucky's sudden move. I wrote him a letter, I begged him to stay. What more did the mummified dog want!? I also can't believe he had the Zelda sword in his house, and that I was unable to acquire it through the monthly flea market. I suspect he hid it, or the game made such a rare and valuable item "disappear."

I wanted to take a picture of me talking to Cube--you can see his cute figure, sad eyes, umbrella, and a closeup of my special crown (1 million bells, bitches!), and a side view of my umbrella, which is in the shape of a leaf. But then I noticed that the umbrella is out in the view; normally, when you talk to your neighbors, you put whatever you have in your hands back into your pockets. I didn't realize the anomaly until I was reviewing the pictures. Maybe Cube had called my attention, I approached him, and didn't have to put my umbrella away. Hmm.

Bonus footage: I've been playing Phoenix Wright 3: Trials and Tribulations. I'm sad to say that not much in my life, past and present, amounts to the drama, awesomeness, and purpose that are encapsulated in this series. And I can't believe Detective Dick Gumshoe has stuck around so long, and finally, he's coming through--he just saved my ass from getting schooled by the fake, scary Phoenix Wright! He likes weenies.

3 comments:

Paul said...

What is this hilarious game?

Miyachi Misa is my teacher. She's good. The alphabets were hard, but I don't think we're actually gonna cover that much this quarter. I'm pretty sure the final is a spoken self-introduction and then some written vocab and grammar. Yeah, Korean was slow like that, too.

thetiniestspark said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH that weenie quote is PRICELESS OMGGGGGGGG. I think i could be down with a video game like that. there may be hope for me yet.

Jenni said...

One of your Animal Crossings neighbors had the Master Sword in his HOUSE? That's nuts.