Thursday, September 11, 2008

À la Happy Blog

I stalk a number of strangers online through their blogs, which is inherently creepy, but I mean it in an admiring, non-sleazy way. Plus, public blogs are public, so blog-stalking is also in a sense inherently OK. Anyway, I have always wanted to prepare a breakfast like the above--yogurt, granola, sliced bananas--because Happy Blog does it all the time (most recent photo here).

But usually I have no time for leisurely preparations and displays, not even time to eat breakfast at home. I had to prepare all of this in about 30 seconds, take it to go, and eat it at the cafe in University Hall before taking care of graduate student tasks.

1 comment:

thetiniestspark said...

i eat that breakfast every day and it is deeelicious, good job getting on that bandwagon tapiosister.

also have you ever seen this insanity???
http://jezebel.com/380151/remember-when-mariah-carey-went-crazy