Sunday, May 01, 2011

Day Fourteen

Day 14 – A TV show you’re currently addicted to.


Glee! I was definitely more addicted to (and obsessed with) the first season than the second, but I'm still addicted to it, especially to Rachel Berry and her outfits. 

I'm also starting an addiction to Giada de Laurentiis and her TV shows on the Food Network and The Cooking Channel. I'm not sure I'd ever want to meet or hang out with her (you see, I'd hang out with Paula Deen in a heartbeat; and I'd hope she'd kiss me like she does some of her guests on her show), but I do admire her sense of joy for food and life, even if there's a little too much enthusiasm that often manifests itself rather obnoxiously through her horse teeth or excessive cleavage. I saw a couple of episodes of the weekend getaway show, and she was wearing these gigantic earrings. I thought, I want to wear some gigantic earrings! See--I'm hooked. I need to find some gigantic earrings.

No comments: